From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] one more Jaws Activation question

Tom,

"If I upgrade from Jaws 11 to Jaws 12 on a computer that already has Jaws
11,
does the upgrade count against my number of available activations? In other
words, each time I upgrade from Jaws 11 to 12, do I loose an activation?"

No.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

I successfully convinced the folks at FS to re-set my activation count back
to 3, so it looks like I am now all set in that regard.

However, I have one more question about the activation process:

If I upgrade from Jaws 11 to Jaws 12 on a computer that already has Jaws 11,
does the upgrade count against my number of available activations? In other
words, each time I upgrade from Jaws 11 to 12, do I loose an activation?

Thanks!

Tom in Michigan