Re: Admin: Mail issues resolved.

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

I never heard of that, but I have received mail fine here and I'm
gmail. Hope these issues can be resolved.

On 12/10/2013, James Homuth <james@the-jdh.com> wrote:
Gmail users may have been wondering why they haven't seen mail from this
list for the last while. I've been making changes to how mail is handled
here, and as of yesterday, Google has decided to take issue with one of
those changes and blocked mail coming from this server for a time. I'm
attempting to work around Google's restriction. In the meantime, email
service should be restored to list members who've been unable to receive.
Thank you for your patience.

James,
List Admin