From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Judith Bron
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 8:54 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: checking format

Not everyone has available funds to invest as you prioritize. Judith

On 2013-10-06, at 5:52 PM, Judith Bron wrote:

The spell check points out extra spaces in a document. What
kind of
funny spacing are you talking about?

On 2013-10-06, at 5:14 PM, Judith Bron wrote:

I have word 2010 and jaws 14. The command to read the
formatting is
insert F. For the line number the command is insert
delete.Judith