From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 8:42 AM
Subject: RE: Transferring Alt Control J shortcut from Jaws 11 to Jaws 12

Tom,

I've always found it advantageous to re-create this shortcut for any new
version. Like many JAWS users, I have a few versions on my system because
later ones broke what previously worked. Each time I install a new version
(i.e., 10, 11, 12), I assign the j shortcut to it and reassign other
shortcuts to older versions.