From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Judith Bron
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 2:40 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Spaces and checking format

Bingo Cy! I just brought up a document that needed spel checking and hit
F7. I tabbed until I heard check grammer and it was checked. Thanks!
Judith

On 2013-10-06, at 5:52 PM, Judith Bron wrote:

The spell check points out extra spaces in a document. What
kind of
funny spacing are you talking about?

On 2013-10-06, at 5:14 PM, Judith Bron wrote:

I have word 2010 and jaws 14. The command to read the
formatting is
insert F. For the line number the command is insert
delete.Judith