From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: Transferring Alt Control J shortcut from Jaws 11 to Jaws 12

Hi Tom,

There is no need to transfer the alt, control, + J, keystroke. That is the
default shortcut keystroke for all versions of Jaws. What you need to do is
go to the Jaws12 context menu / options / basics and check the box to have
Jaws12 start automatically. By checking this box in any version of Jaws,
tells Jaws to use this particular keystroke as the shortcut keystroke. Hope
this helps. Take care.
Mike