From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Judith Bron
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 12:59 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: checking format

I appreciate and respect your viewpoint Gary. I'll be the first to admit
that what I need is a complete training on jaws, windows and all the
programs I use. The problem is none of those things exist in my area. I'm
trying like heck to do something professionally, get a book out and learn
all I need to learn to accomplish these things. I wish I had a course to go
to to learn what I need! So for now I'll ask questions, but I'll try not to
make them redundant or that idiotic. Best, Judith

On 2013-10-06, at 5:52 PM, Judith Bron wrote:

The spell check points out extra spaces in a document. What
kind of
funny spacing are you talking about?

On 2013-10-06, at 5:14 PM, Judith Bron wrote:

I have word 2010 and jaws 14. The command to read the
formatting is
insert F. For the line number the command is insert
delete.Judith