From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Louise Johnson
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 11:34 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: New windows 8 laptop and Jaws

Hi I use windows eight and Jaws 14 and bbeen told to wait for 15 to help
with some of the little things that I find I cannot do. Now I do use
outlook word 13 and with some of the changes in it there needs jaws 15 and I
have heard that some of the problems have been fixed but I will have to wait
and see. I went from xp to windows eight and I did have a learning kerv.
From Louise and Hawk