From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Shane clark
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2013 7:34 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: New windows 8 laptop and Jaws

Hi all,
I meant to say that the laptop was a Toshiba not an HP... Anyway, should I
wait for Jaws 15, or get Jaws 14? And either way, will there be a free
upgrade, or will I have to pay, and if so, how much?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2013, at 11:25 PM, "Lauren" <lotusrising@verizon.net> wrote:

Hi,

I find I can do what I absolutely need to do though it can be more
challenging than it should be. I use Jaws 14 & Windows 8. I'm sorry I
didn't spend the extra money for an Apple because soon I'll have to
put out for Jaws 15 and so on.

Good luck, but you will first need to go up to Jaws 14 or wait till
Jaws 15 is out so you don't have to pay that extra upgrade fee.

It's the last PC laptop I buy.

Sincerely,

Lauren