From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2013 1:34 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Anyone know what's wrong with JAWS and Youtube?

Hi Jim,

Here are steps for getting your sound back posted by a fellow list member:

From: Gerald Levy
Okay, people, if you are using JAWS, here's how to unmute the Youtube audio
and increase the volume to a comfortable listening level:

1. Load the Youtube page containing the video you want to listen to.
2. Turn off the virtual cursor by pressing JAWS key-Z.
3. Starting from the top of the page, tab repeatedly until you reach the
unmute button. This will require a lot of tabbing until you finally land on
it.

4. Once you are on the unmute button, press the space bar and the then press
the up arrow key repeatedly to increase the audio volume to the desired
level.
Finally, press JAWS key-Z again to turn the virtual cursor back on.

I tried these steps myself, and they worked for me.

Gerald

Take care.
Mike
Global warming? Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!