Anyone else having trouble with Thunderbird now?

nikkib@mbrowncc.com <nikkib@...>

Hi everyone,

I have been using Thunderbird with JAWS 12 for a while and it was working fine up until one of the more recent Thunderbird updates. Now, when I am in my inbox, JAWS will not read the message descriptions to me. (who it's from, the subject, etc.). Instead, all it will read is the header over the list of e-mails. It says something like"starred, attachment, subject, read, status, date). It says this over and over as I scroll up and down through the list of messages in my inbox. I have to switch to NVDA to be able to accurately hear what e-mail I have.

Does anyone else know what might be wrong and how I can fix it?

Thanks!
Nikki B.