From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 12:12 AM
To: Jaws users e-mail list
Subject: one more Jaws Activation question

Hello again, everyone.

I successfully convinced the folks at FS to re-set my activation count back
to 3, so it looks like I am now all set in that regard.

However, I have one more question about the activation process:

If I upgrade from Jaws 11 to Jaws 12 on a computer that already has Jaws 11,
does the upgrade count against my number of available activations? In other
words, each time I upgrade from Jaws 11 to 12, do I loose an activation?

Thanks!

Tom in Michigan