From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: FS support

Thanks for the clarification, Cy.

Unfortunately, my University has yet to renew my SMA, which goes up through Jaws 14, so I may be stuck with Jaws 14, at least for the time being.

Will certainly not hesitate to ask them to renew the SMA if Jaws 15 looks to have some promising enhancements that will make it worth our while.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan