Re: amazon Cloud Player

Macloving

Win 8 is not good

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jennifer
Tissot
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 6:34 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: amazon Cloud Player

I can't find any of my files with Icloud, either, and I'm running JFW
14.0 on Win. 8. IT's terrible. I haven't found a way in my settings
to turn off the default to return to regular options. It seems to have
changed itself after I did some updates. Sometimes I find optionoptions on
the Amazon page to download my music directly to my PC, which I do through
Amazon MP3 player installer, but sometimes I don't see the option and lately
it goes straight to Cloud. Not good!
I've lost a lot of downloads and wasted purchases with it, so am banning
downloads for now from this increasingly cluttered site. I am determined to
find a way to fix this, too! So you're not alone!

Jen

On 9/28/13, cecropia64@att.net <cecropia64@att.net> wrote:
You've got that right!

tStewart
On 9/28/2013 11:25 AM, Hazel Darvell wrote:
Sinse Amazon went to heaven we have had no luck in being able to
install and make use of this service.
This has been a backward step for us screen reader users.
Take care
Hazel
On 28/09/2013 13:34, Barbara Corner wrote:
Is anyone able to download, install and use the Amazon Cloud Player
with JFW on a PC?
Thanks!

Bar & Luxy (the Deluxe model of the black lab)