From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 9:30 PM
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Subject: RE: Important: Disabling Application Mode in Jaws 10?

Kim and Mike,

I hope this method works on these websites. When I used JAWS 10, I found
solutions inconsistent. On Yahoo Finance, for example, I had to locate the
toggle link for applications mode to turn it off.

For me, the problem was completely eliminated in JAWS 11. I can't speak for
all webpages, but I've never encountered applications mode after JAWS 10.