Re: Windows 8 and JAWS

David Whitehead <davidwhitehead1957@...>

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 1:50 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Windows 8 and JAWS

The below link says the following after clicking it.

Freedom Scientific - Web Page Not Available (404 error)

Web Page Not Available

This page may have been removed from our Web site or could have moved to
another location. Press your browser Back button or press ALT+LEFT ARROW to
return to the previous page.

Here are a few areas you may find useful:

list of 6 items
. Freedom Scientific Home Page
. JAWS Headquarters
. PAC Mate Headquarters
. Learning Systems Group
. Training Headquarters
. Support Pages
list end

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at Freedom
Scientific.