Re: JAWS scripts for Handbrake

John Chan <aznboyz4sho@...>

Hey where can i get the program that rips dvd into iso? Is it free and do i need scripts to use it with jaws?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2013, at 2:43 AM, Michael Boyd <mikeboyd61@...> wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of some JAWS scripts that make using Handbrake or some other good video ripping software possible? I have been trying to back up my DVD collection in digital format, and so far, have only been able to use DVD Shrink, which compresses the videos into ISO images. I want to be able to save them as .mp4 files. Any suggestions or help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Mike