From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 10:45 PM
Subject: RE: hello Help with website problem with jaws 11

I think we're cumulatively giving contradictory information. George says the highest version of IE for XP is 8, which is also my less certain recollection, so presumably Tina doesn't have IE9 on her XP system.

I don't want to read all the way back through the thread, but I believe she says she has JAWS 9. The question, then, is whether JAWS 9 could work with IE8. I don't remember.

This is why I kept asking questions about version numbers, etc., so that someone who has better information could give a definitive answer. If JAWS 9 and IE8 don't work together, Tina needs to look into upgrading JAWS, ideally to 14. But as I write that sentence, I note problems being reported on this list by people with JAWS 14 and XP. Technology really forces people to stay current, as if everyone could afford to.

Tina, again, check your version of Internet Explorer by opening it, then pressing insert+control+v. Let us know what you find. Everyone's trying to help you find the least disruptive and expensive solution, but we need this information to do so.