Re: Jaws not talking

Kimber Gardner

When you say Jaws isn't talking, do you mean it doesn't come up
talking when you start the computer? Or do you mean you can't get Jaws
to talk "at all" even by clicking the Jaws icon on the desktop?

Is this a completely new installation of Jaws, or are you upgrading
from an earlier version?

If you could give a few more details I may be able to help.

Kimber

On 9/25/13, christine@in-sightful.com <christine@in-sightful.com> wrote:
To Whom It May Concern,

I have installed jaws 14 from the cd on my desktop computer running windows
7 home premium. When I click on the jaws icon on the desktop it does not
work meaning jaws does not talk. How can I fix this so that it will work
correctly?

The system sound work fine I am able to play music just fine on my computer

I would appreciate any information that you may be able to provide in this
matter.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.