From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of
christine@in-sightful.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 7:20 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Jaws not talking

To Whom It May Concern,

I have installed jaws 14 from the cd on my desktop computer running windows
7 home premium. When I click on the jaws icon on the desktop it does not
work meaning jaws does not talk. How can I fix this so that it will work
correctly?

The system sound work fine I am able to play music just fine on my computer

I would appreciate any information that you may be able to provide in this
matter.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.