Re: hello

tina seay <tinaseay1107@...>

i'll fine out

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 4:16 PM
Subject: RE: hello

Yes, Tina, this is what I suspect, which is why I kept asking about the version of IE you're using.

I don't know if it's possible to roll back to an earlier version of IE that's still supported by your version of JAWS. Even if you could, it might not be wise because Microsoft probably doesn't give it security support anymore.

Is upgrading to JAWS 14 an option for you?