From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 8:59 PM
Subject: RE: Jaws says MSE is running as PC shuts down?

If I were you, I'd leave it be. So long as you've closed all your other programs, you shouldn't lose any data that matters to you.

I've noticed a few messages lately where MSE appears to be acting unexpectedly with earlier versions of JAWS. Many of us wish FS wouldn't keep up its pattern of annual new releases, often with goofy new features, but behind the scenes, it's clear that FS is also trying to keep on top of developments in the Internet and software arenas.