Re: hello

tina seay <tinaseay1107@...>

all web sites, and I have jaws 11

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:05 PM
Subject: RE: hello

Tina,

Is this happening on all websites or just one or two? If just one, would you post the link? You can copy the link to an email by pressing alt-d on the webpage to highlight the address, then control-c to copy it. Go to the message and press control-v to paste it in.

Which version of JAWS are you using?