From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 9:16 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2010, Reply Directly To Sender

According to Cathy Ann Mertha's book on Outlook 2010, reply to sender is
alt+h, then r, then p.
At 08:09 PM 9/23/2013, you wrote:
Control Shift R is meant to reply to all. Control R I believe is the
reply command for just one individual. But let me double check
this.Lore al

Loreal Lavigna
Medical Transcriptionist at Acusis, LLC.
Sunday - Thursday 12:00a.m. - 4:00 a.m.
Phone: (518)330-5188