From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Adrian
Spratt
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 8:55 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2010, Reply Directly To Sender

Hi, Mike.

When you say "list," do you mean a listserve, such as the one we're
using here? In that case, it depends on the list. As you know, for this
one, control+r sends your reply to everyone. JAWS key+shift+r is
supposed to reply to sender, but I've found that although it worked for
me in Outlook Express, it hasn't in Outlook 2010.

On another list I subscribe to, control+r replies to sender, while
control+shift+r replies to all members.

If you're referring to a message sent to several people but not on a
listserv, control+r replies to sender, while control+shift+r replies to
all. This last is so dangerous that I've never used it!