From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 7:47 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: Outlook 2010, Reply Directly To Sender

Hi All,

Is there a keystroke for replying directly to a sender when wanting to reply
privately to someone on an email list for Outlook 2010? I have a list of
keystrokes & couldn't find it in the list so, if there is one would someone
please clue me in? All help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all
very much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.