Re: Outlook 2010, Reply Directly To Sender

Ann Byrne

According to Cathy Ann Mertha's book on Outlook 2010, reply to sender is alt+h, then r, then p.

At 08:09 PM 9/23/2013, you wrote:
Control Shift R is meant to reply to all. Control R I believe is the reply
command for just one individual. But let me double check this.Lore
al

Loreal Lavigna
Medical Transcriptionist at Acusis, LLC.
Sunday - Thursday 12:00a.m. - 4:00 a.m.
Phone: (518)330-5188
Email: Loreal.Lavigna@...
-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 8:10 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2010, Reply Directly To Sender

I don't know a keystroke, although sometimes control-shift-r
works. You can select the sender's name and copy/paste it, of course.
At 06:47 PM 9/23/2013, you wrote:
Hi All,

Is there a keystroke for replying directly to a sender when wanting to
reply
privately to someone on an email list for Outlook 2010? I have a list of
keystrokes & couldn't find it in the list so, if there is one would someone
please clue me in? All help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all
very much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.