From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Lee Maschmeyer
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 4:24 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: shrinking white space on a braille display

Hi Phil,

I just tried it and it works fine for me. Does speech say "line up text"
(sic) and "as on screen"? Perhaps you assigned the key to one keyboard table

but are testing it with another. You probably want to assign it to the
default table so it'll always be available.

Have fun,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you

had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll