Jaws 15 Beta and Eudora

Moshe Segal

To clarify: I am using Windows 7 with Eudora 7.1.0.9. When I try to use Eudora under Jaws 15 Public Beta, it is as if there are no scripts. The messages begin to read from the top with all the headers, I cannot toggle message download status or any of the other settings for Eudora in the Insert-V settings because they are not there. I am currently having to unload Jaws 15 and reload Jaws 14 to check my email. I have noticed that the Eudora info in the help topics for Jaws 15 reflects the presence of the scripts as in earlier versions. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.
Moshe