From: "David Maynard" <dmaynard35@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 6:18 PM
Subject: RE: script help

Hi;

I have Family Tree Maker. For over 20 years I have tweaked the Fs scripts.
When Fs stopped supporting FTM I kept tweaking the newer versions of FTM. I
am now using FTM2005with some success. The scripts I have are not for prime
time by any means. If you are successful in finding some really good
scripts I would be interested.

David Maynard
Franklin NC
dmaynard35@...