Re: shrinking white space on a braille display

northstar1950@...

hmmm, you need to find line of text instead of as on screen.

Legend has it that on Sunday 9/22/2013 03:15 PM, Philip Hall said:
I am using a focus 80 display with jaws 14 or jaws 15.

I have been searching in the settings center, and in quick settings for a
way to reduce the amount of white space being displayed.

Some of the lines I am viewing are quite long with a great deal of white
space between items.

Does anyone know of a setting that would remove most of the white space?

I looked at structured mode, and at the panning options. None of these look
as if they will do what I want.

Thanks

Phil