From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@bmo.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 13:19
Subject: [Bulk] RE: Research It Stock Quotes

I suppose it is posible but it is more likely that the page has changed.
The problem with researchit is that it actually reads the page at specified
positions. If naything makes the layout change researchit can not retrieve
the information.
A great idea but a real bust in actuallity

Regards
Tom Bisset