Re: Fw: Unable To Get Jaws Updates For Dell Lattitude 6510Windows7Work Laptop

Brandon <brandongold98@...>

Right, I think well, someone installed jfw for me. So don't entirely know on that one but. They unblocked it for me and it works now.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@gmail.com
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Date sent: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:19:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Fw: Unable To Get Jaws Updates For Dell Lattitude
6510Windows7Work Laptop

I might have to check with our tech department on this situation
as well.

Again, the strange thing is that, as I said earlier, the regular
Jaws
instalation went just fine.
Dr. Tom Behler
From: Pat Byrne <k9jau@sbcglobal.net
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Date sent: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:42:34 -0500
6510Windows 7 Work Laptop
Tom,
Have you re-booted? I have a win7 Toshiba laptop and JAWS
upgrades
work just like on the desktop.
Good luck.
Pat byrneAt 01:09 PM 9/19/2013, you wrote:
I did not get any response to the quiry below, perhaps because it
is
one of those little unsolvable mysteries that we all experience
every so often. So, I'm re-sending it here.
If anyone has any suggestions, please send them my way, and
thanks as always.
Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Behler"
<tombehler@gmail.com