From: "Pat Byrne" <k9jau@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Unable To Get Jaws Updates For Dell Lattitude 6510Windows 7 Work Laptop

Tom,
Have you re-booted? I have a win7 Toshiba laptop and JAWS upgrades work just like on the desktop.
Good luck.
Pat byrneAt 01:09 PM 9/19/2013, you wrote:
I did not get any response to the quiry below, perhaps because it is one of those little unsolvable mysteries that we all experience every so often. So, I'm re-sending it here.

If anyone has any suggestions, please send them my way, and thanks as always.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@gmail.com>