From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Crystal French
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 11:25 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: incorrect SMA count

Hi All,
I’m going to ask here about a problem I am having with Jaws 14.
I have contacted FS tech support, but, thus far, none of the suggestions have worked.
I have the most current version of Jaws 14, using Windows 7.
I checked the About section in the Help menu, and it states that I have 0 SMA’s.
This is incorrect, and should show a count of 2.
I went to the update authorization and ran that.
Twice I did it, and each time it said it was successfu.
It sstill showed 0 SMA.
The last suggestion from FS was to disable the firewall, and run the authorization process again.
I did that, too.
It still says 0 SMA.
Now, each time I have done the authorization, I have had to manually enter the Jaws authorization code.
If anyone has encountered this, and fixed it, I would appreciate knowing what you did.
Thanks.
Crystal