From: Loreal Lavigna <Llavigna2@...>
Sent: Sep 18, 2013 5:16 PM
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Subject: RE: meetings in outlook 2010

You're not stupid. I'm at work right now andcan't spend as much time now
doing this as I'd like. Please be patient with me iff it slows down I can
take some time and write up a thorough detailed email for you and David.

Loreal Lavigna
Medical Transcriptionist at Acusis, LLC.
Sunday - Thursday 12:00a.m. - 4:00 a.m.
Phone: (518)330-5188