Re: Need To Find Applications Key Or Equivalent On Dell Lattitude E6510 Windows 7 Laptop

northstar1950@...

you can use shift plus f10 to emulate the applications key.
Legend has it that on Wednesday 9/18/2013 03:31 PM, Tom Behler said:
Hi, everyone.

Well, I'm continuing to work to get Jaws 14 installed on my work laptop. It is a Dell Lattitude E6510 Windows 7 laptop.

I have the program successfully installed, and want to do some additional tweaking, such as appending the program to my start menu, and setting up a shortcut key.

However, I can't find the applications key on this particular laptop.

I even had my sighted wife look for it, and she couldn't find it either.

Has anyone on the list ever used one of these computers?

If so, can you tell me where the applications key, or an equivalent key, might be?

Thanks!

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!