Basecamp

Judy Redlich - St. Louis <jredlich@...>

I am looking for someone who has registered and used the Basecamp question and answer email software. It's a program where you invite others to join, you join and then can enter in to discussions on topics posed. I don't have a problem responding to questions emailed to me from the group, I have trouble navigating the web site for registration and then to pose my own questions to the groups there I am registered in.
Thanks.
Judy

Judy Redlich
Area Director, Joni and Friends - Greater St. Louis
Joni and Friends International Disability Center
Local office: 1935 Marconi Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110
Office: 314.773.5664 Fax: 314.773.5664
www.joniandfriends.org/st-louis<http://www.joniandfriends.org/st-louis> [Joni and Friends RSS feed] <http://www.joniandfriends.org/joni-and-friends-rss-feed/> [Joni and Friends Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/JAFInternationalDisabilityCenter?ref=mf> [Joni and Friends Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#!/joniandfriends> [Joni and Friends Pinterest] <http://pinterest.com/joniandfriends/>