From: "Brian Varner" <bvarner05@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 6:23 AM
Subject: placemarker on gmail emails

Hi all,

Does anyone have any suggestions on reading the gmail more
efficiently? I have been jumping to a line but depending on how many
people are in the address line or how long the subject line is, or a
host of other stuff that differs from message to message, the first
line of the body of the email differs. Thus, I hear stuff I don't
need to hear before the first line of the body of the email, or, I
jump past the first line. Using "find" helps sometimes, but it would
be nice to have a placemarker that could be used with some
consistency.

Thanks,
Brian