From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Loreal Lavigna
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 6:26 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Accessible Financial Software

John,

I'd like to speak with you at some point when you've got time. I'm seriously
interested in learning more on Quicken/Quickbbooks, as I need to monitor my
own online banking information but also am working for someone else and will
be billing them with hours and needing to keep track of how much I'm paid.

Loreal Lavigna
Medical Transcriptionist at Acusis, LLC.
Sunday - Thursday 12:00a.m. - 4:00 a.m.
Phone: (518)330-5188