From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 10:04
Subject: RE: Adobe Acrobat Reader: search function

Hi, I find that I have my accessability settings to load the whole document
rather than a page at a time. When reading large documents it is to anoying
to wait for each new page to load. Some of my manuals are over a thousand
pages and it takes a long time to load each new page.
The setting can be found under document / accessability assistant. You just
need to follow the prompts. This will allow you to search the whole
document using the jawskey+control+f search command.

Regards
Tom Bisset