Re: Need Settings for optimizing Jaws in Windows 7

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello there;

Well, you can make windows live mail be a little more responsive, and, to
behave with jaws a little better by doing the folloing,

Note, if your using the latest version of WLM, you will be dealing with the
ribbon,

Anyway try the following;

1, open windows live mail,

2, press the alt key, you should most likely hear, home tab,
You can now right arrow to view,
Or? You can simply press alt+v=view.

3, now use the tab key until you hear;
"message list drop down",
Now press the spacebar,

4, you now need to,
Use the tab key, and when you hear,
One line view,
Press enter.

5, again, press alt+v=view,

6, again tab until you hear,
Reading pane drop down, again press spacebar,
Now tab and enter on, off,

There are a few more, however, lets work with these couple settings first.