Re: saved download

Harris, Robert <harris.robert@...>

Nope that's the way it was and made life easy, but now I get the error message with Invalid path or file name

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 3:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: saved download

Often insert+tab will read the current line, even if arrowing doesn't do it. Or just type in the location you want. e:\something.something will get it there.

At 03:21 PM 9/13/2013, you wrote:
Speech doesn't read the folders in my experience when you go through
this process.
When yu go through folders JAWS seems to read nothing and trying to
guess where your saving stuff to don't work because it saves it in a
least expected area and even the search function won't find the
document or download at times.

Is there a way to set a default or change one easily in Jaws 14.4004 Window 7?

Bobby and Prince