Re: saved download

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Did they give you a disk? It's all on the DVD.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Judith Bron
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 3:37 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: saved download

I just went to FS reader and listened to the person narrate about training
materials. I got this machine from the MS society anfd they didn't install
the training CD with the program. Acorrding to the speaker I just heard
training materials from the web will not be installed because they are too
big. Does anyone know where I can go to read the training material on the
web? Thanks, Judith