From: "Ben Humphreys" <brh@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat Reader: search function

Hamid,

Just to be clear, are you using the standard Acrobat find command Ctrl+F or the Jaws-specific Acrobat find command Ctrl+Ins+F?

In my experience, the standard Acrobat find command is worthless while the Jaws-specific Acrobat find command works well.

Ben

At 03:33 AM 8/19/2011, you wrote:
Hi all,

How can I use the Jaws search function for the entire document. It is apparently only looking in the current page!

Thanks,

Hamid