From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 9:24 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Need Settings for optimizing Jaws in Windows 7

David:

Thanks so much for this great little tutorial.

I'm sure It will be extremely helpful to me, as I get up and running in
Windows 7.

Hopefully, others will benefit from it too.

P.S. For what it's worth, I am a college professor. I teach at Ferris
State University in Michigan. I know it's the teacher in me here, but I
just want to tell you that you do a great and very thorough job of
explaining things in writing. Very refreshing! (grin)

Sincerely,
Tom in Michigan