From: "Andre Jarreau" <andre.jarreau@earthlink.net>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 3:08 PM
Subject: RE: Tech Info needed

Thanks Lois. I will check it out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lois Goodine
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.

National Braille Press has a very thorough explanation for Windows 7 titled:

"Windows Seven Explained". You can get it in braille, with a separate
volume of raised diagrams of various screens and layouts; And on disc. I've

forgotten what formats are on the disc. But you can read about it on their
website. GO to:
www.nbp.org

Lois Goodine.