From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Andre Jarreau
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 10:52 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Tech Info needed

I know over the past few months several books and articles have been
recommended for better understanding or learning Windows7, Office 2010 and
Outlook 2010 and other applications. I hate to ask but could someone resend
titles and websites to find them. My goal is to understand Microsoft
products, Jaws and one day possibly write scripts.

Advice from anyone in this effort is welcome. My direct email address:

Andre.jarreau@earthlink.net

Can be used if you do not want to flood the list with information everyone
might already have.

Thank you in advance for any consideration on this request.

Andre