Re: JAWS and Negativity

djasister@...

What is word analizer?

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:40 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS and Negativity

Those navigation features are common for screen readers, including
Window-Eyes and System Access. I do like the virtual ribbon workaround in
Jaws, and I like the research-it feature, but unfortunately, it seems harder
to maintain than it is probably worth. Some of the features like the word
analyzer I don't find much use for, but maybe I would in certain academic
pursuits.

About the only thing Jaws has going for it right now is the marginal cost to
me of learning a new program. I hope they gdet time at F.S. to rework the
system into some smaller modules that aren't so klugey and bug-prone.