i know they have a number for accessibility but unfortunately i dont have it
good luck
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2015, at 10:48 AM, Ryan McManomy <ryan.mcmanomy@...> wrote:

ok when I have all of them sulected and I cut or coppy  and paste to a new folder nothing is coppyed over I do not know if it is jaws or windows.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: How to cut and paste with JAWS 16.

hi
these are microsoft commands not jaws commands
control c copy
control v paste control x cut

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2015, at 10:12 AM, Tim Ford <ttford@...> wrote:

Adding a subject line that is descriptive.

Tim Ford

Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 9:58 AM
Subject: need help

Hello I am useing jaws 16 and windows 8.1.
I have not been a 8.1 user for all that long.
I am having trouble with cut and coppying files.
In xp and windows 7 I could select all and cut or coppy my files and move them to where I
want them. it is not letting me do this any more why?
Are there settings I need to fix or something?
Thanks!